Advertisement

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Anti -affiliates a little addition



As I stated in a previous blog I am not a fan of these 'get a free iphone' type sites and I recently read an article in PC Advisors 2007 security bible (its a small leaflet and thats the name, I don't worship security or anything), I would post the article but as its in print that means re-typing it which well isn't going to happen. Anyways I came across an interesting article about a website where you get a free laptop for registering (iwantmyfreelaptop.com) well as you would expect when they say register they mean register with them then 10 other sites to buy/subscribe or get a nice new credit card to pile onto that nice little debt, well the writer (Kalpana Ettenson) stated they found it suspicious you would just get a free laptop so they proceeded to check the website against the Better Business Bureau website and the website had a few complaints well by a few I mean 457 where pretty much the user got 9 credits was going fine then dang it the website started to act up not loading and confirming orders so no one was getting there laptop, some people just have bad luck.



Sites to check out:
Rampant Designs

Baby Seal Productions

Stick Guy

The Club

BSP Blog

Stick Guy Blog

No comments: